What is Pad Printing?
Pad printing is a printing process that can transfer a 2-D image onto a 3-D object. A pad printer utilises a soft silicone pad to transfer an image onto a product. This soft pad adapts to the product that is being printed to ensure a perfect print is obtainedevery time. Pad printing can be used on many different types of items, mainly cosmetic with the option to print on lotions, compacts, perfume bottles etc. You can print single or multi-color logos, contents and usage information on both sides of the container, eliminating the need for expense labels.
Why Use Pad Printing?
- Simple cost effective solution for difficult to print plastic parts and fittings
- Minimal setup costs
- Ink Savings: Pad printing transfer only a few microns of ink needed to print an image. No Labels which means Less Shipping Weight.
- Flexibility: The pad can mold itself around the substrate getting into normally hard-to-reach places.
- Durability: We supply inks that can be post-treated to create an extremely weatherproof and pocket-proof the printed image.
- Precision: Minimal amount of ink required allows for extremely fine and precise images, ideal for product decorating.